The Operations & Marketing Coordinator at Hannah Grimes is responsible for providing administrative support for all aspects of the organization, but particularly day-to-day program and facility operations and marketing and promotion of Hannah Grimes and its multiple programs. This is an exciting position with a wide variety of interesting responsibilities, ability to work independently and a great opportunity to learn and grow in a small, dynamic, highly-regarded nonprofit regional entrepreneurship hub that consists of a business incubator, co-working space, local products marketplace, national and local events, and award-winning programs for entrepreneurs. Hannah Grimes offers a great learning and growth environment for a highly motivated, creative individual.
**** Applications should include a resume and cover letter, along with 3 references. Applications lacking a cover letter and references shall not be considered.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Programs & Overall Mission
- Coordinate with Program Director to provide logistical support for programs, including management of the Tech Room
- Provide marketing, publicity, social media posts and blogs, website updates and other support for programs and for the organization as a whole
- Serve as initial point of contact for people interested in connecting with Hannah Grimes
- Serve as an ambassador for Hannah Grimes and its programs in the community
Operations and Facility
- Event support and logistics, both for Hannah Grimes programs and for those renting the facility
- Serve as primary point of contact with and support those renting conference rooms or short-term offices
- Tasks related to efficient operations of the building
- Administrative support to Finance & Administration Director and Executive Director
- Minimal cross-training in core finance and administration functions
- Reports to Finance & Administration Director
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications – a wide range of variables can affect an individual’s fit for this job, but the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: Education or work experience that has provided a working knowledge in areas such as business and management, project management, writing, marketing, customer relations, and coordination of people and resources.
- Skills: Well organized is essential. Solid proficiency in office and marketing-related technology, including Microsoft Office and social media platforms. Writing ability and basic graphic design and website management ability a plus.
- License/Certification: Valid NH driver’s license and a vehicle.
- Work Traits: Highly organized and able to multi-task, personable, ethical, disciplined, self-motivated, ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities, enjoys being a part of a team, commitment to excellence and quality, hard worker, sound judgment, and strong listening skills. This individual must have the ability to work flexibly and effectively in a fast-paced environment with interruptions.
Mission: The Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship provides the space, tools and networks that innovative entrepreneurs and businesses need to build strong businesses, thriving local economies and vibrant communities in the Monadnock Region.
Vision: The people who love this closely-knit community are empowered to be the architects of its quality of life and economic destiny.
Application Process: Applications should include a resume and cover letter, along with 3 references, and should be sent to Hannah Grimes Center, at email@example.com. The deadline to apply is end of business, July 6, 2021. Applications lacking a cover letter and references shall not be considered.
Compensation: Salary is $40,000 with medical, dental, paid time off and retirement benefits.
Hannah Grimes Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.
About the Hannah Grimes Center:
Mission: The Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship provides the space, tools and networks that innovative entrepreneurs and businesses need to build strong businesses, thriving local economies and vibrant communities in the Monadnock Region. Vision: The people who love this closely-knit community are empowered to be the architects of its quality of life and economic destiny. Hannah Grimes offers a great learning and growth environment for a highly motivated, creative individual.
Southwestern NH offers an abundance of cultural activities, a vibrant local farm and food sector, a hub of thriving independent retailers and restaurants in historic towns and villages, a diverse local economy, and a region that boasts mountains large and small, dotted with lakes and ponds, rivers and streams, forests and fields which offers great outdoor and recreational opportunities.