Hannah Grimes is an Investment in Your Community That Offers Big Returns!
The Hannah Grimes Center is always looking for and appreciative of individuals willing to offer their time. If you’d like to get involved, please e-mail your resume and an area of interest/expertise to us at email@example.com.
We will be in touch shortly after your message to confirm we received your inquiry!
- Taste of Keene: volunteer with KYPN for this local event
- Administrative: filing and digitizing records
- Filming: work with staff on a story bank project
- Outreach: work with the Hannah Grimes Marketplace manager to organize community events
- Data Entry: work with staff on updating information
- Radically Rural: visit https://www.radicallyrural.org/lead-speak-or-volunteer/
- Workshop Leader: have a skill/expertise you’d like to share in one of our workshops?
- Project Management: driving one of our many initiatives (large and small) to completion
- Coworking: tend to an information desk in the HIVE Coworking Space and communicate with staff members about coworker’s needs
- Event Support: set up and clean up for community events hosted by HGC
- Gardening: water and weed the garden outside our building (and help yourself to fresh tomatoes!)
Many generous people volunteer their time on large scale projects. Here are a few recent ones:
- Nancy Belluscio is HGC’s official photographer. For more information about Nancy visit http://www.photography-on-site.com/contact.html
Please fill out the form below.