When you hear about a need, does your heart rate speed up as you think, “I can help with that!”
Are you known as someone who is diligent and proactive with finding solutions to problems?
Do you care about our local businesses, community, and economy thriving?
If you answered yes to these questions, you could belong on our team.
The Administrative Coordinator at Hannah Grimes is responsible for providing high level administrative support for all aspects of the organization, but particularly day-to-day program and facility operations of Hannah Grimes. This is an exciting position with a wide variety of interesting responsibilities, the ability to work both independently and with a team, and a great opportunity to learn and grow in a small, dynamic, highly-regarded nonprofit regional entrepreneurship hub that consists of a business incubator, co-working space, local products marketplace, national and local events, and award-winning programs for entrepreneurs. Hannah Grimes offers a great learning and growth environment for a highly motivated, creative individual.
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as first point of contact for telephone calls and walk-ins
- Provide excellent customer service at all connection points with our community
- Support the Office and Facilities Manager in ensuring smooth functioning of all of the activities and people in our building, including our co-working space, conference room rentals, and long term tenants
- Work with many different types of hard and software as needed such as printers, software for our security, door, and lights systems, software programs for our programs and marketing, and more
- Support the Program Coordinator to execute on marketing tasks such as social media posts, newsletters, and basic website updates (training provided)
- Event support and logistics
- Data collection and reports on weekly and monthly basis
- Administrative support for all staff, as needed
- Serve as an ambassador for Hannah Grimes and its programs in the community
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications – a wide range of variables can affect an individual’s fit for this job, but the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Education or work experience that has provided a working knowledge in areas such as business or management, project management, writing, customer relations, and coordination of people and resources.
Skills: Strong written and verbal skills. Solid proficiency in office and marketing-related technology and software, including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, social media platforms, and more. Technical aptitude for hard and software. Basic graphic design and website management ability would be a plus.
License/Certification: Valid NH driver’s license and a vehicle or reliable transportation.
Work Traits: Highly organized and able to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment. Personable, ethical, disciplined, self-motivated, ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities, creative problem solver, team player, commitment to excellence and quality, hard worker, and sound judgment.
Mission: The Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship provides the space, tools and networks that innovative entrepreneurs and businesses need to build strong businesses, thriving local economies and vibrant communities in the Monadnock Region.
Application Process: Applications should include a resume and cover letter, along with 3 references, and should be sent to Hannah Grimes Center, at admin@HannahGrimes.com. Deadline to apply is end of business, March 15, 2023. Applications lacking a cover letter and references shall not be considered.
Compensation: Salary is $40,000 with medical, dental, paid time off and retirement benefits.
Hannah Grimes Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.